The Only International School in Sungai Petani
Regent International School, Amanjaya, Sungai Petani
Unique Features of Regent International School, Sungai Petani
- British curriculum (CIE)
- Affordable fees
- Owned and managed by people with a genuine passion for education
- Highly interactive, computer-based teaching, learning and courseware
- Small class sizes (max 25)
- Qualified and trained teachers
- Field trips and educational excursions as part of the curriculum
- Emphasis on English, Science and Mathematics
- Extra-curricular activities aimed at developing the all-round ability of students
- Links with local and international universities for advice on higher education
- Community partnership programmes with residents and corporate entities in the surrounding area
Our Unique State-of-the-Art Learning System
Regent’s students will join the rapidly growing population of more than 15 million students the world over who are gaining from start-of-the-art learning systems.
Modern teaching tools are used to facilitate an interactive learning experience.
Every classroom and lab is equipped with electronic devices such as projectors and laptops to assist in teaching.
As places are limited, registration is on a 'first come, first served' basis.
Enquiries are welcome.
Regent International School
2, Persiaran Cempaka
Tel: +604-442 5300